Collage

Collage
Fun with dogs

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lexi's agility debut

Though I didn't post the videos for our February CPE trial, I did want to put up Lexi's first agility run at a trial.  We did not Q, but I just wanted to see where Lexi's level of training was.

Awesome things about our run:
  1. GREAT start line stay
  2. Came back to me after visiting the bar setter
  3. Beautiful dog walk contacts
  4. Came back after her zoomie laps
  5. SHE HAD SO MUCH FUN
I know it wasn't what most people would consider the perfect run, but I am so thrilled with my baby dog.  She showed me she has GREAT foundation.  She had a blast, had good speed, and was HAPPY!  When we are able to focus the crazy, she will be absolutely rocking awesome!  Yay baby dogs!!!!


And yes, I know there is a typo in the credits, it was just too much of a pain to try fixing it. :)  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment